Well, Chris very very nicely went all the way to New Ash Green to collect Evangeline's push chair on Wednesday. He brought it back to Houston today and it is FABULOUS! We tried it out with a baby troll (strictly inside only) and we really love it. Auggie already looks like a proud Daddy!
The customs man at IAH looked at Chris a bit funny though. I think he wondered why on earth anyone would by a stroller in England and bring it back to America . . .
Evangeline is kicking some more. She enjoyed the new Harry Potter a LOT! I took her back for a second viewing last Sunday. She is also very large - or at least she feels that way. I am carrying very high so I look massive and I weigh more than I ever thought possible. I am slightly frightened by the "one pound a week" thing that apparently is forthcoming. I am also nearly too big for some of Auggie's t-shirts which is REALLY sad. So much for shopping in your husband's closet!! Of course baby is completely worth it and I can't WAIT for December!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment