Monday, October 05, 2009

31 Weeks!!!

Well, it has been a while since we have posted but that's probably because we have not been up to anything remotely interesting. We did have a lovely visit from Bill and Judy which was all too short. They brought lovely presents including Evangeline's first doll from Great Ma and Great Pa. She's adorable and has been called Elizabeth. According to the doctor we are progressing well and everything looks good. With that in mind, here's a 31 week update!!

Weeks: 31
Weight gain? 25 pounds so far. This is sad as 25 was the internal limit I gave myself back in April. Looks like the crunchie bars are catching up with me!
How big is baby? Apparently around 3 1/2 pounds.
Maternity Clothes? YES!! big time. Especially for pants and tops. I can still wear non maternity dresses although some now need leggings to be decent.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? Still good thanks to snoogle and not drinking after 8pm
Best Moment of the week? Feeling more alien movements. She amuses me still, especially when other people notice my belly moving from across the room.
Movement? See above. She's rarely sleeping these days. Hopefully she will learn the benefit of sleeping in 8 weeks or so . . . .
Food Cravings? None! yay!
Labor signs? none
Belly button in or out? in still
What I miss? See previous posts. I also miss being able to move around with some form of grace.
What am I looking forward to? I have Mama's shower this weekend which should be a LOT of fun and then we have my work shower after that. I'm also looking forward to getting the H1N1 shot so I can stop worrying about it.
Milestone: clearing the closet in Evangeline's room.
Here are some pics of my 31 week bump! I am all gymmed up on our way out for a walk. Please consider the shadow when deciding if I'm huge!!



Jane xxxx








1 comment:

Helen said...

Jane, you'll never be huge!!! xx