Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

Look who had a happy Memorial Day!!!




Daddy and I got all enthusiastic this weekend with making organic baby food. Our first effort was peach with rice. Here's a very unexciting photograph of it. We also made cream of courgette, cream of squash, applesauce and steamed pear puree. We will make some green beans next week once we have established whether she likes it. So far she has liked all the food we have given her - even the sweet potato that made her sick. She will also try blueberry and potato this week!



Evangeline wore red, white and blue in honour of Memorial Day. Red's really not her colour but since we have this pretty outfit, we thought it would be a good day for her to wear it. She didn't seem too unhappy about it! This is fairly typical cheerful pickle-pie. She was saying Dada a lot on Monday too. I'm trying not to get jealous but not entirely succeeding.




The "book" says that Evie "might" be able to bear some weight on her legs by this age. Clearly this is not a problem for her. Sitting up, however, seems to be far too boring for Evie and she can't even nearly do it.



After a long day of eating, drinking, and swimming, Evie was ready for bed wearing her czech jimjams. She had a little quiet playtime before bed.




I'm back at work full time now and still married to my pump. I'm really sad not to have my day of with Evie every week but it had to happen some time :-( I will give a proper Evie update later in the week when she turns 6 months old!!!

Jane xxxx

No comments: