Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Skate princess and 37 weeks

Evening!
There has not been much to catch up on recently which is why the blog has been a bit quiet.  But I thought I'd share this photo of Evie in one of her new skating outfits. There was a used equipment sale at the rink and we picked up this adorable dress (with matching scrunchie of course) which is fleece lined so baby girl doesn't freeze! Here she is after a couple of hours skating with Daddy!
 
 
 

As for baby boy, we got to see him today. Evie came with us as she wanted to see her brother. She was really good and thankfully the doctor's office was running uncharacteristically on time.  Since I hit 37 weeks today, it is time for a baby update!

Weight Gain:  26 pounds or so. Holding steady!
How big is baby? According to the scan lady nowhere near as big as Evie was! 6lbs 2 oz- head to bottom just over 19 inches. That puts him just over 7 pounds for estimated birth weight. So much for feeling bigger than Evie! 
Maternity Clothes? oh yea. Feel like a blimp most days and my favourite dress is now too short. Sadness. 
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? Still really good. I think snoogle might be one of the best inventions ever in the history of the universe.
Best Moment of the week? the scan today and seeing Evie's happy little face.  Also looking forward to dinner with Auggie on Saturday night :-)
Movement? Poor baby is running out of space. He is stretching a lot but not dancing like he used to. His preferred spot to stretch is on my right side, right above my hip. This looks very peculiar.
Belly button in or out? Flat
What I miss?  I could really do with some champagne. And by some I mean a bottle.
 
And on that note, good night y'all
 
 
J xx

No comments: