Saturday, April 19, 2014

Two months old!

Poor Simon! He's not getting nearly so many blog posts as big sister did.  He is two months old already and I am not sure where the time has gone.  Here are a couple of efforts from our photoshoot. Simon was not keen to cooperate with me but I did get one smile! To be fair to him, it was right before bedtime so he was a bit tired. 
 
 
 Winking at the camera!
Simon and I have been having all kinds of fun. He met Grandad and Granny Judy last week, as well as more of his aunts and uncles and two cousins.  Unfortunately there has been some less fun stuff. Simon was having some terrible tummy pains, a nasty rash on his face, and a constantly stuffy nose.  So, I cut out dairy from my diet and it has made a huge difference.  So, it appears that he is allergic to milk protein and unfortunately that includes even trace amounts. So nothing fun to eat for me.  I am hoping to have my home diagnosis confirmed by the doctor when we see him on Wednesday.

Other than that, Simon is quite the smiler.  He also loves his bouncing chair and is liking his jungle mat more.  He's sleeping in his own room (yay!) and is a good sleeper. We had one night of 9 straight hours but I don't expect that to be repeated any time soon! He's in size three months clothes and today weighed in at 12lbs 3.5 oz.  He seems long to me too but I could be imagining it. His hair is still amazing :-)

I will post some photos of Evie next time and for now, I will hope that Simon can forgive his lack of blog posts.

xxx

No comments: