Sunday, July 06, 2014

photos x2

Evie's school had cooking week where they worked with the in house chef to learn how to look some dishes.  Here she is making a fruit wrap and was very pleased with herself!
 Close up shot of her gold medal.  I should say as an aside that the competition was at the worst ice rink we have ever been to. Add to that, they put Evie's class right at the end of the session (LATE) and they were running late so it was REALLY late by the time she competed. And between practice and performance we went to the most horrid mall EVER as it was the only thing close by - an experience saved only by the fact the mall has a wine and beer license. Thank goodness.
 Baby girl ready to go!
 Cute Daddy and Simon shot.

ok, that's all for now. I will keep trying to upload the video of Evie Skating but I'm not holding out much hope!

No comments: