Evie is now sleeping 10 hours most nights and longer on occasion. She goes to bed at 6:30 and usually eats her breakfast around 4:30 -5am. Luckily that suits us really well as we get up for work at 5. Sometimes she thinks that she might like to be up at 1am. We respond by turning off the monitor!! Silly Evie thinking we are going to fall for that!!!
The major change for Evie is that she is now having her Mummy milk from a bottle during the day. We had been having a lot of gas problems and she was fussing a lot with her eating. So, I finally gave in and now pump and serve. The major advantage is that she can have her gripe water in the bottle and now she doesn't really suffer from gas at all. Her last feed of the day and her first in the morning are still from me, so that makes me happy!
Evie is adjusting really well to her new schedule going to Nana's house three days a week. She's a really good baby at Nana's choir rehearsals and likes running around Houston and attending coffees and lunches. Thankfully she is a little piggy who will eat food from any source so has no problem with bottles and is not fussed about the milk being hot or cold. I'm getting used to being away from her two days a week. At least I know she's having a good time!!
This week I purchased Evie her first pair of cowboy boots. Pink of course and ever frugal, second hand. Only $14 for lovely leather boots!! I had to have them. Sadly they are way to big for her at the moment so she will not be wearing them on her first trip to the ranch at Easter.
I think that's everything. We will get an accurate weight at our four month appointment in April. Just picking her up proves that she's quite the whopper though!!! Maybe she should push me in the jogging stroller . . .
Jane xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment