Monday, March 15, 2010

Party Time!

Here are a couple of pictures just because they are cute. Papa had chosen this dress for Evangeline last summer and she looks too cute in it. We snapped a few pictures of her in it before she got sickies on it. Evie usually ends up getting puke on most of her clothes. It is quite a talent of hers.


On Saturday March 6th we celebrated Daddy's 30th birthday at his official party. It was a LOT of fun. We were joined by friends and family for a tasty tasty latin fusion dinner followed by cake and whiskey at our house. Evie helped me to pick out the cake and insisted upon the question mark because she can't believe her Daddy is really that old. hehe.


Evie wore a new dress for the occasion. She was a bit unsure about the whole thing as she was up way after her bedtime. I think she was also a bit confused that she was not wearing pink.



Daddy served up the whiskey. We have a fairly extensive collection that was assessed by Jim and Papa!! Evie had gone to bed by this stage. She says she wants the good stuff next year.

Dinner!! At our favourite Memorial area restaurant - Cafe Red Onion. It was tasty.

I have included this picture because I look skinny.


Daddy's with his best mate, Chris.


Daddy and Pickle. Still confused about the pink I think.


It really was a lovely lovely time. Daddy is looking forward to getting his present this coming weekend - a pair of Church's shoes. Very nice too. Even I don't have a pair of shoes that expensive and will admit to being a teensy bit jealous!
Evie update to come soon!!!
Jane xxx








No comments: