Well, this week we went to our first school open house. We are ever so slightly in denial that Evie could possibly be old enough to go to school. We took Evie with us though and on the way she announced that she can only go to a school with bikes. Thankfully Auggie found a large stash of bikes in the playground so all was, apparently, well. We liked the school and have applied there and one other place. Fingers crossed she gets in.
Today was my fabulous 9/80 Friday off so I got to play with Evie, Nana and Tori. Evie wore the boots that I bought her AGES ago in a second hand shop. I've been dying for her to fit into them so it was an exciting moment. Excitement was hampered slightly by her refusal to wear socks and subsequent blister (which would have been avoided had Evie been willing to listen to my suggestion that she wear socks but what do I know??). But thanks to an emergency sock purchase from GAP clearance bucket complete disaster was averted.
And on that note . . .yee haw xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment