Saturday, October 05, 2013

Poor, already ignored, second baby

I was looking back at some old blog posts and realized that by this point in my Eviepie pregnancy, there were a great many blog posts about it. Poor baby boy is lagging behind. So, here's a small update . . .

19 1/2 Weeks

Weight Gain:  According to my doctor, too much.
How big is baby? 8oz - head to bottom the size of an heirloom tomato. If only one knew how big one of those is
Maternity Clothes? Definitely for trousers. Still squeezing into some other non-maternity stuff. Avoiding the maternity wear price monopoly this time though by buying second hand on ebay and purchasing some slightly larger regular clothes on clearance. This is the big advantage of living in a "fat" city - lots of larger stuff to choose from ;-)
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? Pretty good as long as baby is not dancing a jig
Best Moment of the week? Buying boy a nice new toy
Movement? lots! I am convinced that he is either 1. practicing his bowling action for a future career as captain of the England Cricket team OR 2. practicing his drop-kick action for a future career in helping England beat Australia at rugby. Either is permissible.  Daddy would prefer Rugby.
Food Cravings? None! yay!
Labor signs? none
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? Honestly? Gin
Milestone: None but looking forward to a scan on Thursday!

So there you go. We have not cleared out his room yet, neither have we picked a colour. I have found the most AMAZING chair though so perhaps I will just plan it around that. All babies like grey velvet with sparky trim, right? 

I promise more photos of Evie soon. I know that's what you really logged on for . . .

Jane xx

No comments: