24 1/2 Weeks
Weight Gain: Depends upon who you ask. The scale at the doctors is ancient and the nurse didn't wait for the needle to stop wibbling and recorded my weight pretty high. Nana's digital scale says I'm just fine (and for the record, I've been using Auggie as a "control" so I know the scale is not under weighing!). So I'm going with "fine"
How big is baby? 1.5lbs - head to bottom just over 12 inches! The comment on my most recent babycenter update was "looks like a baby." Thank goodness for that is all I can say.
Maternity Clothes? yes for trousers. Mixed bag for everything else. I am trying to avoid "tent" maternity dresses.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? Good. I have enlisted "snoogle" again and he is making a big difference. So far Auggie has resisted stealing snoogle from me.
Best Moment of the week? Hearing his heartbeat :-)
Movement? lots and lots and lots. Still practicing his rugby technique I think. Either that or he's thinking of playing trombone in a marching band.
Labor signs? none
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? Not sneezing at the smallest amounts of dust. Garage clearing has been fairly miserable
Milestone: None really.
So there you go.
Evie went to her second skating lesson yesterday. She was very good and skated backwards a little as wells as doing some other moves. Auggie took her today for the public skating and Evie had a GREAT time. She likes to go as fast as possible. I will post some more pictures later in the week.
Jane xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment