Tuesday, June 16, 2009

15 Week Appointment

Today we heard Eva's heartbeat. This was especially exciting for Auggie as he has not been able to attend most of our appointments. Her stats? H/R 160 and very strong! She had a bit of a wiggle while we were listening which was fun!

Good news - the pushchair and the car seat are winging their way to Daddy's office! Yay! Auggie says she will be the best strolled baby in the USA - I agree.

2 comments:

Garden Blogger said...

Could you post a picture of this "pushchair"? I'm not sure what this little gadget from England is......and of course, I must keep up with what Eva will be riding in.


I'm so glad you are doing this blog. It will be a great way to let Eva know how much she means to all of us....even before she is here.

Hugs!!

Garden Blogger said...

Could you post a picture of this "pushchair"? I'm not sure what this little gadget from England is......and of course, I must keep up with what Eva will be riding in.


I'm so glad you are doing this blog. It will be a great way to let Eva know how much she means to all of us....even before she is here.

Hugs to all three of you!!