Sunday, June 14, 2009

Closet

Today I cleaned and rearranged my closet. This sounds pretty dull right? Well, it was - and it was pretty sad. I have decided the best way to make my life easier in the morning is to sort out the clothes I can wear from the clothes that Evangeline has determined are too small. Naturally the latter enormously out number the former. ARGH. She's worth it of course but it was still sad to push all of my favourites to the back of the closet. Overall I think this is a good thing though since it mean the closet got a well earned proper cleanup.

On a positive note, we THINK we have ordered our pushchair. I have placed the order with a small shop in northern England and hope that they will have it in stock. The one we want is discontinued and to make things harder, most of the stores that stock it don't seem to take American credit cards. What a pain!!! Fingers crossed that the little shop in Bradford will have it.

As you can see, we have taken a three year hiatus from posting on the blog. We're starting again with posts to keep everyone updated on Eva's progress and our progress with getting ready for her arrival.

No comments: